Rajasthan SC / ST / OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme 2020 (Start, Last Date, Application Form Online Download, Check list, Eligibility, Documents)
The Rajasthan government wants to eliminate the issue of low employment opportunities. Amidst the pandemic, state authority has decided that it will offer financial and moral support to those who want to earn their own living, provided they meet certain criteria. In this line, the state government has announced the Rajasthan SC / ST / OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme. Read this article to know more about the details of this unique credit program.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Rajasthan SC / ST / OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme|
|Launched by||Ashok Gehlot|
|Date of announcement||2020|
|Date of implementation||September 2020|
|Registration starts from||1st Sept 2020|
|Registration ends on||30th Nov 2020|
|Scheme started by||Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe Finance and Development Cooperative Corporation Limited in Rajasthan|
|Supervised by||Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Rajasthan|
|Official portal link||sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
Key features of the scheme
- Financial development – Then Rajasthan government wants to ensure that the interested business enthusiasts get adequate financial support to start their ventures.
- Loan for marginalized candidates – Only members of the marginalized groups can apply for this loan.
- Low interest rate – It has been mentioned that the banks will charge low interests on the credit amount.
- Loan repayment tenure – The total loan repayment tenure will depend on the credit amount.
- For self-employment enthusiasts – The scheme is applicable for those candidates, who desire to open a small or medium scale business.
Eligibility for applicants
- Residential criterion – This scheme is only open for those people who are legal and permanent residents of the state.
- Caste requirement – The primary requirement to become a beneficiary is to be a member of the Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe or Other backward Community.
- Facility for disabled applicants – Apart from candidates, hailing from backward castes, people with physical disabilities will also be able to enroll for the scheme.
- Not for employed people – An individual who works in any sector and earns a steady amount will not be considered eligible for this project.
- Financial background – It has been mentioned in the loan scheme that only the financially weak applicants, i.e., those who fall in the BPL category will be able to apply for the program.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential documents – If an applicant cannot submit a copy of the legal residential document, his/her application will be rejected.
- Identification proof – A copy of the voter card, Aadhra card, and Bhamashah card must be submitted for verification.
- Caste certificate – As certain groups will be able to get the perks of this scheme, interested candidates must produce their caste certificates for fact checking.
- BPL certificate – A photocopy of the BPL certificate must be attached with the enrollment form.
- Undue certificate – It is mandatory for the candidate to submit a undue certificate as well.
- Project expenditure – An applicant must submit such project documents, which shed light on the overall expenditure, necessary for establishing the venture.
- Affidavit – The interested needs to highlight the necessary details on a Rs. 100 stamp paper. This document will serve as the affidavit.
- Bail application – The applicant must provide a bail application, made on a Rs. 100 stamp paper.
How to enroll through SSO portal –
- Online portal – The Rajasthan government has opted for an online application mode. For this, one must log in on the Single Sign On or SSO portal. For this, an interested candidate must click on the link.
- Official application page – It will give the applicant access to the SSO login page.
- Virtual enrollment – The candidate must click on the tab that is marked as “Registration.” It will allow the applicants to enroll for this particular scheme with the official identification documents.
- Login credentials – When the candidate completes this step, the portal will generate unique login credentials.
- Activating the login details – Once the SSO ID and password have been generated, it is time to use these details to make an official login on this portal.
- Scheme list – Post-login, the see a list that highlights the names of all state-sponsored projects. The candidate can click on the Rajasthan SC / ST / OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme and enroll online.
How to enroll through e-mitra centers?
- Offline application – Apart from the online enrollment process, an applicant can download the form and go to the e-mitra centers or banks to apply for this scheme.
- Form download – To download the virtual scheme enrollment document, the candidate must click on the link.
- Form fill-up – After the form has been downloaded, the applicant must fill it with the necessary details.
- Attaching documents – The applicant must attach the photocopies of the necessary documents, as listed above.
- Submission – After the above steps are completed, the candidate can submit the form at the bank or the e-mitra center.
Beneficiary selection procedure
The responsibility of scrutinizing the documents, approval and rejection has been placed on the member of loan appraisal body. One such committee has been constituted at division level. It will be the duty of the body to arrange a meeting after the final application submission date is over. After the members select the beneficiaries, the sanctioned amount will be credited to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
Financial support is necessary for the budding entrepreneurs. Prime Minister has stated on several occasions that the foundation of modern India rests on trade and commerce. In the wake of Coronavirus pandemic, more measures are being taken to ensure that India become self-sufficient in manufacturing sectors. The state-sponsored loan for the marginalized people is a step towards the same end.
Other links –