Saksham Yuva Yojana Scheme in Haryana 2019-20 [Online Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, Check Status, Login, Unemployment Allowance]
The state government Haryana has decided to launch a scheme for the unemployed people who are registered under the youth scheme. The unemployed youth under the scheme will receive financial assistance from the state government. The facility of providing financial assistance is included under the honorarium scheme. The article will talk about the details of the scheme.
|Name||Saksham Yuva Yojana (Unemployment Allowance Scheme in Haryana)|
|Launched by||CM Manohar Khattar|
|Last date of application||Not mentioned|
Brief idea about Saksham Yuva Yojana
- The primary purpose of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed graduate so that they can earn their living.
- To access to the scheme you need to enroll under the scheme. The financial aid will be provided to them who are registered under the scheme in the Employment Exchange.
- The people under the scheme will get the information regarding the job through the Employment Exchange. The information will be sent in to the beneficiary’s mobile number or email id.
- People who have registered under the scheme the government will be providing unemployment allowance according to their qualification. The Graduate will receive 1500 and Post Graduate will receive 3000.
- If any of the beneficiaries gets job from the scheme then the candidate will earn 6000 rupees for working 100 hours per month. According to the scheme, the Post Graduate will earn more 3000 rupees as allowance per month along with 6000. On the other hand, the Graduate will receive 1500 rupees along with 6000 rupees for working 100 hours per month.
- According the scheme, there is a provision for providing financial plan.
- The beneficiaries will receive proper training under the scheme so that they can choose their convenient area. Once they received the training they will be employed in the government offices.
- The Graduate and the Post Graduate under the scheme will get Group C job that is according to their qualification.
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme
- The candidates who are the permanent residents of Haryana can enjoy the benefits of the scheme. Therefore, to avail the benefits the candidates must submit the residential proof.
- The scheme is only for the educated unemployed candidates. The maximum limit of education is Post Graduation. The candidates need to submit the all the mark sheets.
- Post Graduate can apply for the scheme but when it comes to the Graduate, the candidate needs to have Mathematics as one of his or her subjects.
- The scheme is applicable for the candidates belong to impoverish family whose family income is below 3 lakhs. This is the reason the candidate needs to submit income certificate.
- The age limit to avail the benefits of the scheme is 21 years old to 35 years old. This is the reason the candidates need to submit birth certificate.
- The benefits will be given to those who are registered under the Employment Exchange, hence; the candidate needs to keep the proof of the registration.
- The candidates need to submit identification documents like, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, PAN card, etc.
- The candidates are asked to provide their bank account details. The money will be deposited in the candidate’s bank account.
- The scheme is not applicable for the employed or suspended from any government service.
Application procedure for the scheme
- In order to apply for the scheme, you need to register in the Employment Exchange office in Haryana. You can apply for the scheme only after the approval of the officials.
- To enroll into the scheme you need to visit to the official website https://hreyahs.gov.in/ you need to sign up for creating an account. If you already have an existing account then you need to log in.
- After that you need to go to the drop down box and select your qualification and then go to the registration.
- The tick the check box to fill the registration form to apply for the scheme.
- Once you filled up all the information the OTP will be sent to your mobile number. You need to enter the OT and then click to register.
- After the entire process an ID and password will be sent to your email through which you can access to your account under any the plan. After that, you have to go the main page of the website, by reaching to the main page you can log in to your account by entering base number, qualification and password. After that verification will be done by the officials. If all the information given by is correct then your name will be enrolled in the list.
Checking the application status
In order to check the application status you need to click on the application details on the site where your information is given. You will find a search option come, by clicking that option you will come to know about the application status.
The last date of application
The scheme is active for 2019-20; therefore one can log in throughout the year. The scheme covers various government departments. Any vacancy is seem in any of the departments will create opportunity for the registered candidates. Here is the list of the departments that come under the scheme.
- Agricultural sector
- Food industry
- Electronics and telecommunication
- Health care
The scheme is considered as the most successful scheme in the state of Haryana. The students with regular degree will be given the priority. According to the sources, many educated unemployed youth got benefitted by the scheme. This is the reason state government has decides to open dew more centers within the state. In order to develop the scheme, the state government has fixed a budget of 324 crore rupees.
Other links –
- Download cVigil Mobile App
- मुख्यमंत्री प्याज प्रोत्साहन योजना मध्यप्रदेश
- Bank Loans for Cobblers in Haryana
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Loan Yojana in MP Form