Prajwala Scheme of Tejashri Financial Services And Hirakani Maharashtrachi Yojana in Maharashtra [Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents]
Maharashtra state has been doing a lot for the overall financial development of the residents. But when it comes to the rural segment, the rate of development is not up to the mark. With the goal of changing this situation, and ensuring women empowerment, the authority has announced two separate schemes. The name of the first project is Prajwala Scheme of Tejashri Financial Services, which will give money to the poor rural women, burdened by credit repayment. Under the second scheme, namely Hirakani Maharashtrachi Yojana, skill development centers will be opened so that women become independent in earning matters.
|Name of the schemes||Prajwala Scheme of Tejashri Financial Services And Hirakani Maharashtrachi Yojana|
|Launched by||Devendra Fadnavis|
|Date of announcement||February 2019|
|Date of implementation||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries||Women living in villages|
|Supervising bodies||Commissioner, Human Development Mission and MAVIM|
Key features of the scheme
- Development and empowerment of rural women – The Maharashtra state government has announced these two schemes to ensure that poor women in the villages get opportunities to earn their livelihood. These schemes will also assist financially for credit repayment. Both these schemes will bring about women empowerment in the villages.
- Financial assistance for loan repayment – The state government will offer Rs. 10,000 to women who have taken some kind of loan and are facing issues during the repayment. Apart from this, all SHGs will also attain Rs. 20,000, which will be utilized for paying loans of those women, who are associated with that Self-Help Group.
- Financial assistance for SHGs – It has been mentioned in the scheme draft that a whopping Rs. 2 lakhs will be deposited in the bank account of all registered Self-Help Groups. They will utilize this money and reach out to needy women.
- Skill development training – Under the Hirakani Maharashtrachi Yojana, the Maharashtra government plans on creating adequate infrastructure for developing the skill of rural women. For this, government will open several skill development centers in all the districts.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residential proof – As the schemes will be funded and implemented by Maharashtra government, applicants must be legal residents of this area. They will have to submit their residential proof certificates during the registration process.
- Aadhar card – All applicants must submit a copy of their Aadhar card. It will come in handy for background checks and beneficiary identification.
- Association with SHGs – It is mandatory for the women to be associated with any Self-Help Group. If that is not the case, then they will be barred from gaining the financial perks.
- Loan related papers – Applicants, desirous of financial benefits, for loan repayment will have to submit copies of their credit issuance documents. These will be rechecked by the authority before publishing the beneficiary list.
- Account details – The monetary assistance, for the repayment of the loans will be deposited in the bank account of the respective woman. Thus, applicants have to mention the bank account related details with the application form.
How to get application form and register for the scheme?
The scheme has not yet been implemented. The state ministers just announced it. It will take some time for the concerned authority to finalize the implementation techniques. Once this is complete, Maharashtra government will announce the registration procedure. Once these details come out, you will attain it first on this site.
Poor women, living in the villages don’t have adequate access to earning opportunities. However, the establishment of Self-Help Groups has changed the scenario over the past few years. Still these poor women are forced to bow down before the high loan interest rates. With the successful implementation of these two schemes, the state government will be able to pave the path for the development of the women.
- Karnataka Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2019
- Minimum Income Guarantee Scheme Poor
- Mudra Loan For Poly House
- MUDRA Loan in HDFC Bank