PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019-20 [District Wise List, Download Online Application Form, Check Status Name, Installment, Eligibility Criteria, Farmer]
All the political parties are eyeing on the upcoming election. At the onset of the election, the central government has announced a financial grant for the impoverished families. The scheme not only will help the poor farmers with financial grant but also promote the usage of fertilizers among the farmers. The proper usage of fertilizers will help to increase the crop production. The article will talk about the procedure of application and the eligibility criteria for availing the PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisaan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Piyush Goyal (Finance Minister)|
|Date of announcement||1st February|
|Time of implementation||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries||Poor and marginal farmers|
|First installment date||1/12/2018 to 31/3/2019|
The significant features of the scheme
- Development for the farmers- The objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the marginal farmers. The central government of India will provide financial assistance for improving the status of crop production.
- Financial assistance- Under the scheme, the farmers will get 500 rupees per month and in that way the farmers will get 6000 rupees per year.
- Installment payment- While announcing the scheme the finance minister Piyush Goyal said that the money will be given to the farmers in three separate installments.
- Importance of Aadhar card-The applicants without Aadhar card will not face problems in receiving the first installment but the latter two installments will be stopped.
Eligibility criteria for the PM Kisaan Yojana scheme
- The scheme is only applicable for the Indian citizens. This is the reason the farmers are required to submit the certificate that validates the citizenship of the country.
- According to the scheme, the size of the farmers’ family need to be small that will consist of husband, wife and two children who are aged below 18. The size of their agricultural land has to be no more than 2 hectares. The details of all the lands are recorded by the government and that helps to monitor the scheme.
- The scheme was designed for improving the economic status of the poor and marginal farmers. Therefore, only the marginal farmers can be the beneficiary of the scheme.
- The farmers with 2 hectares of land are eligible for the scheme. The farmers are asked to submit the papers related to the during the application process.
- The financial assistance promised by the scheme will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary. This is the reason the candidates are asked to share their bank account details with the authority. This will help to maintain a transparency regarding the transaction process.
- If the applicant is holding any constitutional post under the government of India then he or she will not be able to avail the benefits of the scheme. He constitutional post implies to, member of the Parliament or assembly, former of current minister, mayor, legislator, etc. are not eligible for the scheme.
- The scheme is not applicable for the government employees both working and retired. In the case of the retired government employees, if the monthly pension crosses 10000 then the person will not be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The scheme is applicable for the tax payers. The farmers who pay taxes cannot become beneficiary under the scheme.
- The people who are associated with any other profession like, engineering, medical, lawyer, etc. cannot apply for the scheme.
- As said earlier the Aadhar card is not mandatory for the first installment. The Aadhaar card code is essential and required to detect the beneficiary,. The card will require getting the second and third installments.
Process of registration for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- As the scheme is new, all the procedures are not known to the people. The government has launched a portal to register for the scheme. You can get the details regarding the scheme on the new portal.
- The applicants need to click on http://pmkisan.nic.in/ to go to the portal.
- As soon as you go to the portal you will get all the required details regarding the scheme.
- The applicant can log in to the portal by going to the top menu bar.
- After click on the log in option of the portal a new page will open and the applicant needs to enter their username or email ID and password.
- After entering password click on the log in.
- In order to get all the details regarding the registration the applicant needs to wait until the authority publishes it.
How to check the beneficiary list?
- To check the beneficiary list you need to go to the official portal pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the home page you have click on the ‘LG Directory’ and after that click on ‘Get data’.
- Then you need to click on the ‘PM Kisaan Scheme Village List’.
- Once you click on the list the entire list will appear and you have to enter correct information.
- From the list you need to choose the sub district block, state and village name. After entering the entire information click on the submit option.
The beneficiary list is available both in Hindi and English and you can download the list for future use.
Implementation of the scheme
The authority will publish the details of the eligible candidates for the scheme. The state government of every state is asked to conduct a survey. The officers will gather all the details of the candidate such as, name, age, gender, Aadhar code, caste certificate, bank account details, mobile phone number etc. The information will be stored in the database and the information is used to make beneficiary list. If the candidate does not have Aadhar card then he or she is asked to produce voter card or job card.
According to the sources, it is a premeditated move taken by the central government of India in order to attract the attention right before the forthcoming election. When Modi became the new incumbent he promised to implement such scheme to improve the status of the poor farmers. This scheme may appear to be fruitful to the farmers by earning them double of what they used to earn.
Other links –