National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) [Register, Salary, Helpline number, List]
The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is an initiative of the central government. According to this scheme, the government has promised to provide training to students both in private and government institutions. As per the rules of NATS of the Indian government, training will be imparted to candidates who are willing to get a job and prosper in their lives. After completion of the training, the candidate can look for jobs in different fields. However, this training would help candidates get both classroom knowledge and job training. The training would be given as per requirements in industrial companies.
Launch details of the training program
|Name of the training scheme is||National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)|
|Scheme has been launched by||Indian government|
|Official website of the training program is||Http://mhrdnats.gov.in.|
|Minimum age limit to apply for scheme is||16 years|
|Facilities given to candidates is||technical training and stipend during the training period|
|Main target candidates are||degree and diploma holders|
|Aim of launching scheme is||Tackle the increasing problem of unemployment in the country|
What are the features of the training program?
- The unemployed in the country would be given the training to improve skills. In addition, candidates can learn about culture, develop good ethics. Also, they get to know about organizational behavior that is required when they start working in a company.
- The trainers will decide whether the trainee is suitable to apply for jobs.
- The candidates who enroll for this training program will be given stipend amount from the training period only. This is contributed both by the Government of India and employer.
- The skill training is given for a span of 1 to 1.5 years. After the end of 1.5 years, the candidate will be suitable with necessary technical knowledge so that they can apply in proper jobs.
Therefore, the candidates should know about details of the online registration of the training program that they apply for the same.
Details of online application of the training program
The online registration procedure for National Apprenticeship Training Scheme has been detailed stepwise in the following part of the article. This shall also help candidates know how to fill up the registration form.
- First, candidates have to log in to the official website at http://mhrdnats.gov.in/ this is the official site of Ministry of Human Resource Development of Indian Government.
- As the homepage comes up, candidates have to click on the ‘enroll’ option.
- Following this, candidates have to open the online application form for the training program. They have to open the right click that will direct them to the application form. In the form, candidates should make sure that they enter correct credentials.
- After they have filled up space in the application form, they have to click on the ‘Save’ option and continue with the registration procedure.
- Following this step, the application procedure will be over, and the candidates have successfully registered for the training program.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply under the program?
- Age limit – The candidate applying for the training program should be of a minimum of 16 years of age. Therefore, they have to produce a certificate in support of their age at the time of application.
- Educational degree – The applicants who are degree and diploma holder can apply under this training program.
- Citizenship –The candidate applying for this scheme should be a citizen of India. Citizens from other countries will not be allowed to avail benefits under this scheme.
What are the documents required for online registration?
When candidates are opting for online registration for the above-said scheme, they should have the following documents. This has been declared necessary by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The list of documents is as follows.
- Qualification certificate – The educational certificate should be produced at the time of registration. Depending on the qualification of the candidate, he or she will be able to get benefits under the scheme program.
- Valid identity proof – The candidate has to produce Aadhaar card along with valid email id. In addition, a passport size photograph should also be introduced.
- Contact details – Applicants should have a personal contact number that will be given in the application form.
- Bank account – The candidates should have a savings account, and it should be linked at the time of filling the application form.
However, for any related information and application form, candidates can visit the official website of the scheme. As soon as new updates come up, the registered candidates will be the first one to know about it.
Therefore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has thought of launching this training scheme in order to curb the increasing problem of unemployment in the country. However, by effective implementation of this skill development program, more candidates will be able to get jobs in the different industrial sector and earn their livelihood.
Other links –