Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme In Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 [Online Appliction Form by Mobile, Eligibility Criteria, Toll Free number]
The present authority in Andhra Pradesh has launched a new developmental project by the name Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme. Under the scheme, unemployed applicants will not only get an allowance on a monthly basis, but will also be able to join vocational training centers, which will be organized and run by the state authority.
Details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Scheme announced by||Lokesh Nara|
|Primary announcement date||August 2018|
|Start of registration||14th September 2018|
|Commencement of training||10th December 2018|
|Official site||www. yuvanestham.ap.gov.in|
Responsibility of supervision
|Rural Development Department, Panchayat Raj, Electronics and Communication Development Department|
Key features of the scheme
- Creating vocational scope for the eligible – With this scheme in place, the state authority will succeed in creating more professional openings for the youngsters.
- Betterment of vocational skills – To ensure better chances, the state will also open and run vocational training centers. It is here that the applicants will gather information and learn to implement them in the respective job field.
- Monthly unemployment stipend – All eligible candidates will attain a monthly unemployment pension from the state. Each month, the state will transfer a sum of Rs. 2000 in the respective bank accounts of the enrolled applicants.
- Estimated beneficiary number – The implementation of this project will directly offer benefits to as many as 12.26 lakh people.
- Scope for training on-site – After primary training in the state-organized training centers, the students will also be able to work in the actual vocational sector. It will cement their knowledge and they will learn about the practical implementation.
- Portal-based and app-based application – Offline registration is rather tedious and complex. After realizing this fact, the state authority launched not only an official site for the scheme and also a smartphone application to make the enrollment process easy.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residence of the applicant – The CM made it rather clear that the scheme will provide training and other benefits to only those individuals, who are legal residents of the state. Thus, publishing adequate residential certificate is a must for all interested applicants.
- Unemployed applicants – The implementation has been done with the primary intent of training educated youngsters. With this training, they will be able to increase their chances of employment, and thus reduce redundancy.
- Age requirement – If the applicant is less than 22 years or is more than 35 years, then they will fail to be a part of this scheme. Thus, producing a suitable age certificate is a must.
- Opening will depend on qualification – Not all applicants will attain similar job trainings from the government. The training one gets will directly depend on his/her qualification.
- Personal details of the applicant – All personal details of the enrolling candidate are must on the registration form. Thus, they must submit a copy of their Aadhar card as well. The voter card and ration card will also be accepted.
- PF account holders will not get the facility – If the state government finds out that the enrolling applicant has a PF account, then his/her application will be rejected.
- Academic qualification requirements – If the applicant has not finished his graduation degree or diploma degree of two years, then he/she will not be able to apply for the Yuva Nestham Scheme. Applicants will PG degrees will also be able to attain the benefits offered by the state.
- People of BPL category – It is mainly for those people who fall under the poverty line. Thus, every applicant will have to submit a copy of their BPL certificate.
- Possession of moveable and immovable assets – If the unemployed candidate has 2.5 acres or more plot in his/her name, then the applicant will not receive the monthly unemployment pension. It also applies to those candidates who have cars.
- Credit under state scheme – The AP state has also implemented numerous schemes, through which people can attain credit to start something on their own. If any applicant has received financial assistance that crosses the mark of Rs. 50,000, then Yuva Nestham Scheme is not for those candidates.
- Not for dismissed candidates – If the applicant does not have good conduct record in the previous office, and had been sacked by the office authority on any ground, then he/she will not attain the scheme perks.
- NTR Bharosa Pension holders – Several perks have been launched for the common people under the NTR Bharosa Pension project. It is mandatory for the beneficiary to be a part of the pension project. If not, then he/she will not be able to attain the perks of the new stipend project.
- Inclusion in Praja Sahikara Survey – The Andhra Pradesh government organized the Praja Sadhikara Survey. To attain the perks of this project, it is mandatory for the applicants to take part in this survey and complete it. If the survey procedure is not complete, then those applicant will not be able to en enroll for this project.
- Absence of government employee in the family – It is also mentioned in the scheme rule list that if any family member of the applicants family has a job with the central government or the state government, then that applicant will fail to get the scheme benefits.
- Bank details – To ensure that the right person gets the money directly; the state government has made arrangements to transfer the amount in the bank account of the applicant. For this, candidates mush highlight the bank name and location, account number, IFSC code, and other necessary details.
How to enroll via the online scheme portal?
- The Andhra Pradesh government launched a special portal that will help applicants with the application procedure. The digitized enrollment form is available on this portal itself.
- To get to this site, interested applicants will have to log on the official site by clicking on the link https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html.
- As the home page pops up, applicants will be able to select the language as per his/her preference.
- After this, they will have to log in officially. For this, applicants need to type in the respective Aadhar code and register the mobile number as well.
- After typing in the Aadhar code, the site will send an OTP to the registered phone number. You will have to type in the OTP to activate the registration process.
- The portal will also offer details about the eligibility, educational and other criteria.
- Once the candidates get access to the online digitized registration form, he/she will have to type in the details, as marled in the enrollment document.
- After this, the applicants must click on the option that is marked as ‘Submit.’
How to enroll via the scheme mobile application?
- The number of people using smartphones has increased manifold over the last few years. This has encouraged the state government to make application procedure easy with a smartphone application.
- The name of this application is Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham, and any person can get to the application by clicking on the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codetree.unemploymentapp
- Apart from this, one can search for this application by its name on the Google Play Store.
- Once you get the application, you can click on it and install it as you do with any other app.
- Another spectacular feature is, you need not shell out any money for getting access to this portal.
- Once the application has been downloaded, the candidates can activate it by typing in the Aadhar Card Code.
- After this, you need to tap on the option ‘Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration’. This will open an application form. Interested applicant can type in the details in the form.
- Once the enrollment form has been filled in with necessary details, you have to click on the button that says “I Agree.”
- Clicking on this button will ensure that the application is saved in the database of the state government.
- It is the duty of the officers in the specific department to go through all the applications, do necessary background checks, and then make a list of the beneficiaries.
When the new Chief Minister came attained the political throne, he had a lot to prove. The degradation of the financial and social structure of the state, under the former government, needed serious mending. The unemployment issue made the situation even more precarious. The current CM will leave no stone unturned to ensure the betterment of the commoners during his tenure, with the implementation of this and other state-sponsored schemes.
Other links –