Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Loan Karyakram Chhattisgarh

Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Loan Karyakram Chhattisgarh

The Chhattisgarh Chief Minister has launched a new scheme namely Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram which is a state level employment generation in rural areas. Educated unemployed will get financial assistance to start their own business in rural areas.

Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Loan Karyakram Chhattisgarh

Launch Date

The scheme has officially launched on 15th of August 2017. The scheme will be supervised by the Chhattisgarh Khadi and Gramodyog Unit. It was officially launched on the occasion of 5000 days of Raman Singh government in Chhattisgarh.

Features of the scheme

  • The main objective of the scheme is to provide loan facility to the young people of the villages. This will lead to encouragement of village industry units.
  • This scheme is for the unemployed people who are educated but not getting any jobs.
  • As of now 25 Lac is being allotted for the project. State government will bear the entire cost of this scheme.

Loan Criteria of the Scheme

  • Educational Limit : The loan amount will be given in two categories. Those who have passed 5th standard will get Rs. 1 Lac under the scheme. Those who have passed 8th standards will get Rs. 3 Lac as loan amount.
  • Maximum Investment By Applicant : Only 5% of the total loan amount must be carried out by the applicant. The rest of the amount will be borne by the nearby bank.
  • Loan Repay Criteria For General : Only 65% of the total loan amount needs to be paid out by the applicant. The rest 35% will be paid by the bank itself.
  • Loan Repay Criteria For SC, ST, OBC and women : Under general caste, 25% of the loan amount will be borne by the state government. On the other for the SC, ST, OBC and women the rate will be 35%. The rest amount will be paid by the applicant.
  • Interest Rate : As of now no details are found about the interest rates on the loan amount.
  • Loan tenure : The loan tenure is not being announced. The required amount must be paid off by the applicant in monthly instalments.

Eligibility Criteria

  • The youth of the states will get the benefit of the scheme. The minimum education qualification to avail the scheme is 5th A youth who have passed 5th standard from a recognised educational institute can register under the scheme.
  • The applicant must be the citizen of the state. Anyone who is living in the state but carries other state’s aadhaar or voter ID card will not be eligible for the scheme.
  • The scheme will operate in the rural areas of the state. Youth from urban areas will not be eligible for this scheme.
  • Only unemployed people will be eligible for the job. People who lost their jobs or is unable to get a job or work will be eligible.

Documents Required

  • The applicant must present the caste details that whether she/he belongs to general, scheduled or tribal caste.
  • Along with caste certificate the candidate must have submitted Aadhaar card and pay slip or salary certificate of the family.

Registration Process

  • There are two ways to register under this scheme, online and offline respectively. In case of online application, the form will be available from 15th August 2017 in their official website.
  • The form needs to be filled up with education, caste and other mandatory details apart from basic name and contact details.
  • After entering the details candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the required documents. Finally that click on the submit button to finish the registration process.
  • In the offline registration, the forms are available in nearby banks. Along with copy of required document the applicant needs to submit the filled up form to the bank.

With implementation of the scheme employment generation in the country will get boosted.. It will be an extensive part of Integrated Handloom Development Program started back in 2016-17. Under that scheme many weavers get financial assistance to develop the handloom industry units in the villages.

Other Articles

Leave a Comment