Mukhyamantri Jan Arogya Yojana In Uttar Pradesh 2019-20 [Application Form Process, Eligibility Criteria, List]
The Chief Minister of the Uttar Pradesh has announced it will soon start the work on the implementation of the Mukhyamantri Jan Arogya Yojana. It is a scheme that will help the common people with financial assistance, to meet medical emergencies. The state will offer medical insurance coverage to all beneficiaries. To know more about the eligibility, document necessity and application process, read this article.
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Jan Arogya Yojana|
|Launched in||Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||Yogi Adityanath|
|Date of launch||March 2019|
|Flagship project||Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana|
|Target beneficiaries||Poor people of the state|
Key features of the scheme
- Development of medical sector – With the implementation of this, the state government will be able to offer better medical treatment, and pay for the treatment on their behalf.
- Medical insurance policy – The scheme has been designed in line with the Ayushman Bharat Mission. The perks are similar in character.
- Amount for the beneficiaries – Every registered applicant will attain a financial cover of Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Tenure of insurance – The medical insurance coverage will remain valid for one year. The scheme needs to be renewed as one financial year expires.
- Impaneled hospitals – Only those state and private hospitals will be able to offer the free treatment to the beneficiaries, which have been impaneled under the scheme.
- Specified diseases – The beneficiaries will be able to attain the medical insurance for specified disease only.
- Pan state implementation – The scheme will be implemented in all the 53 districts of the state.
- Total number of beneficiaries – An estimate suggests that after the successful implementation of the scheme, around 5.6 million beneficiaries will attain the medical insurance.
- Budget for the program – The state government has already set aside a whopping budget of Rs. Rs. 111 crore. This huge sum will be spent for those who are not covered under the Ayushman Bharat Mission.
Eligibility and documents required for application
- Residents of the state – As the entire scheme has been designed and developed by the UP state government, only the people with legal residential documents will be able to apply for this scheme.
- Financially weak background – It is only for those people who are financially weak. Thus, they will have to submit their income proof documents.
- Not covered under Ayushman Bharat scheme – Only those people will be able to register for this program, which have not been offered insurance under the Ayushman Bharat Project.
- Personal ID papers – All applicants who desire to attain the benefits of this scheme will have to submit photocopies of their personal identification documents. Aadhar card, voter card and ration card photocopies will be considered as genuine documents.
How to attain registration form and apply for the scheme?
The Mukhyamantri Jan Arogya Yojana in Uttar Pradesh has just been announced by the Chief Minister. Not much has been said about the registration procedure. As the scheme is for poor people, it is expected that the state government will keep options for both online and offline application. When these details are released by the state government, you will get the information on this site.
It is necessary for the state government to offer better medical facilities for the common people. The implementation of this project will ensure that poor people get easy access to modern treatment. As the state will pay on their behalf, patients will not have to worry about the expenses.
Other links –