Kerala Gau Samridi Plus Scheme [Insurance Subsidy Scheme] General/ST/SC/OBC Online Form, Documents, Eligibility
The Gau Samridhi Plus Scheme has been initiated by the Kerala government and due to this dairy farmers will be assisted financially to expand their business. The main aim of this government subsidized scheme is to provide farmers with low premium rates to help them expand their business. It has been estimated that 50% subsidy would be given to the farmers belonging to the general category. For the ones under SC and ST category, it will be 70% subsidy.
|Name of the scheme||Kerala GauSamridi Plus Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||Kerala government|
|Main aim of the scheme||Insurance coverage for cattle and owners|
|Target audience of the scheme||Cattle owners|
|Money allocated for the project||5 lakh rupees|
Key features of Kerala Gau Samridi Plus Scheme
- Insurance coverage for Gau Samridhi Plus scheme is available for 1 year and 3 years.The scheme will be launched throughout the state.
- Both cattle and their owners will get a low rate of premium.Rupees 2 lakh death insurance will also be provided under this scheme. Policy facility for a cow worth rupees 50,000 will be applicable. For death insurance, farmers have to give rupees 42 for a year and rupees 114 for a period of 3 years.
- For the general category, the rate of premium will be rupees 700 for 1 year and rupees 1635 for three years. For SC and ST category, rupees 420 premium for 1 year and 420 for 3 years need to be submitted.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Gau Samridi Plus Scheme
- The beneficiary must be a citizen of Kerala in order to avail the benefits of the scheme. Since the scheme is applicable throughout the state of Kerala, the beneficiary must belong to the state strictly. So, it is mandatory to introduce citizenship certificate.
- The small farmer and poor farmers are eligible for avail the offers of Kerala Gau Samridi Plus Scheme. The farmers will have to pay lower rates of premium. In this way, the scheme will help to improve farming conditions.
- Farmers belonging to SC or ST and general category are eligible. Suitable caste certificate should be introduced while filling up application form pertaining to the scheme.
How to apply for Kerala Gau Samridi Plus Scheme? [Application Form]
The eligible farmers can apply for the Kerala Gau Samridi Plus Scheme via Animal Husbandry Department’s online website. Timely remuneration will be given to the farmers in their respective bank accounts. No other information about application form has been stated by Kerala government. As soon as it comes out, farmers should access the online portal to get the details.
Documents required for Kerala Gau Samridi Plus Scheme
- The candidate has to introduce proof denoting that they are natives of the state. For this, address proof is required and thus they can submit PAN Card details, Aadhar cards, and the like.
- ID proof should be introduced that will state the caste of the person applying for the scheme. The caste certificate should be issued by higher authorities to assure that it is authentic enough.
- Along with this, BPL certificate should also be introduced which should again be issued by high authorities. In this relation, it is necessary to introduce the annual income certificate of the farmer that will support that fact that the farmer belongs to BPL category or not.
Thus, this initiative by the Kerala government will help poor farmers to pay lower rates of premium. This will further help them to grow their business. For any related information, farmers can look in the online portal of Animal Husbandry Department.
- MSME Loan Online in 59 Minutes Online Form
- How to start Gym Business In India
- How to start poultry farming business
- Maximum Tenure in Mudra Loans