Karnataka Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2019-20 Farmers List [Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents]
The Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme has been released by Karnataka government. The main objective of the scheme implementation is to help poor farmers get easy medical assistance in the state. This is considered to be one of the important self-funded health-related schemes. Further, CM is of the opinion that this scheme is going to replace the central scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme|
|Target audience of the scheme||Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Scheme has been announced by||Karnataka government|
|Objective of the scheme||To give farmers easy health facilities through rural and urban areas in the state|
What are the key features of the scheme?
The features of the Cooperative Farmers Health Care Scheme are given below.
- The health care scheme will operate according to rural health care scheme. Moreover, rural hospital network will be used to implement the scheme in the state.The co-operative farmers in Kerala will be able to avail the benefits of the health insurance scheme.
- Planning is made for reintroduction of the scheme in Karnataka Budget of 2019-2020.
- This health care scheme will provide facilities at a low rate for help of the family members of the farmers.
- The benefits of the scheme can be availed at every level of hospitals.
- The huge hospital network will give cashless treatment to the farmer families. For the proper settlement of the scheme, the hospital authority will give original bill, discharge details along with patient signature and other papers after the discharge of the patient that will be necessary for future use.
- Within 45 days of the generated bills, the payment is completed to the farmer’s family.
Eligibility of the scheme
- Rural area member – To get the benefits of Yeshasvini Scheme, the farmers should be a member of rural cooperative society. Also, the family members of the farmers can also avail the scheme.
- Annual contribution – The beneficiaries are required to give annual contribution of rupees 300 on a yearly basis for Rural Yeshasvini. The amount is rupees 710 on a yearly basis for Urban Yeshasvini.
- Duration for applying in the scheme – Candidates can start applying for the scheme from July, and they have to enroll for the scheme by October. The scheme will start from the 1st of June and last till the last of May.
- Member eligibility – The members of the cooperative society who have gone through financial transaction with cooperative banks, beedi workers and fisherman of the cooperative society, can apply for the scheme.
Document required and application process of the scheme
For getting cashless treatment under this scheme, the candidates have to visit the nearby network of hospital. The hospital authority will check UHID card of beneficiary, enrollment fee details paid by them. In addition, the authority will make it easy for the patients to go through diagnosis and basic tests required before getting the treatment.
However, no other application process has been declared by the state. As soon as it comes up, the beneficiaries will be the first one to know about it. this will further help them to apply for the scheme easily.
What are the medical benefits of Karnataka Yeshasvini Scheme?
- Medical emergencies – Some of the medical emergencies included under this scheme is snake bike, drowning, and dog bite and more.
- Cost details – The cost included in the scheme benefit includes consumables, medicines, and expenses of operation theatre, surgeon costs, professional charges, nursing fee, general ward bed costing and more.
Therefore, the packaging rate is different for different surgeries, and it is decided by the Yeshasvini scheme in the state.