CNG Sahbhagi Yojana – New CNG Pump Stations in Gujarat [Online Application Form, Registration List]
Recently the government of Gujarat has launched CNG Sahbhagi Yojana for the residents of Gujarat. In order to avail the facility you need to visit to the official website of the Gujarat government. This enables as many as people who want a new setup of pump setup. The chief minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani wants to launch 300 more CNG stations within two years. People who are interested can go to the website for online registration. You need to fill the application form in order to get the set up. The set is provided by the OMC- dealer models and franchisees.
The state government of Gujarat has loosened up the rules and regulation for CNG setup of Sabarmati gas Ltd and Gujarat gas Company Ltd. In order to get the connection of Piped Natural gas or PNG for families you do not need to show any minimum annual salary. Earlier the facility was only given to those who could earn minimum 2 lakh annually. The people who are interested to open a CNG pumps under those above mentioned companies they will get the registration forms from the above mentioned website.
Feature of the scheme
- In order to open a CNG pump station you do not need joint partnership if you want to open it in the urban areas and on the highways.
- Under the scheme one can open two types of gas station, either PSU-OMC dealer model or CNG franchise.
- When it comes to PSU-OMC dealer there can be CNG station that has pipe line or without pipeline. The without pipeline station is called daughter booster CNG station.
- If you register under the scheme then the companies will provide all the necessary equipment to initiate the CNG station in the state.
- Applicants need to involve in the civil works and provide NOC to the authority.
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to have own land to build a new CNG pump station.
If you want to know more about the scheme you can go to the website www.cngsahbhaagi.com.
The importance of the scheme
The scheme is to increase the number of the pump station in the state. And if the number of the station increases the supply will increase and the numbers of the users will increase from 13.5 lakh to 18 lakh by 2022. To avail the facility the family with the annual earnings of 2 lakh rupees or below need to deposit 1000 rupees. The families with the annual earnings above 2 lakh need to deposit 5000 rupees.
The reason is the usage of gas has increased in the state from 40 lakh standard cubic meter per day to 80 lakh SCMD per annum. On the other hand, the state government is considering the CNG and PNG as green gas to reduce the emission of carbon to the air. In Gujarat the 330 stations are SGL and GGCL out of 542 CNG stations. The state has 31% or approximately 1762 of CNG stations in the country.
Steps to follow to download the application form
- In order to get the application form interested candidates need to visit the official website cngsahbhaagi.com.
- After visiting the website you need to go to the home page and click on the link to get the form.
- You will be able to see the form only after clicking on the link.
- The candidates need to enter all the personal details in the form, and after filling the form the candidate need to click on the ‘Register’ option to complete the registration.
- After the registration is done the candidate can log into to the account to fill up the form for the new pump station.
Until now there are 542 CNG stations and they all are formed in 23 years. But the state government is encouraging the people to open more 300 pump stations in upcoming two years. The objective of the CNG Sahbhagi Yojana is to increase the availability of CNG in the state. In order to open a gas station the old operators do not need to follow any compliance specially to open a GGCL and SGL gas station.
Other links –