Assam Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa-Sajuli Yojana 2019 [ Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents]
The Assam Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa-Sajuli Yojna has been released by Assam government for farmer’s concern on 11th February 2019. The scheme has been started with the aim of improving the economic condition of the farmers of the state. Due to this scheme, several farming techniques have been implanted. Read on to know more about the details of the scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Assam MukhyaMantriKrishi Sa-SajuliYojna|
|Scheme has been launched by||Assam government|
|Date of launch of the scheme||11th February 2019|
|The scheme launched in||backward district of Dhemaji|
|Aim of the scheme||to improve holistic development of farmers|
|Scheme is supervised by||CM SarbanandaSonowal|
|Target beneficiary of the scheme||Poor farmers of the state|
What are the key features of Assam Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa-Sajuli Yojna?
- Main objective – The main aim of the scheme is to provide economic help to poor farmers of the state. In addition, different farming techniques have been introduced for the help of the farmers to come out of the financial hardships of life.
- Target class of the scheme – The needy and poor farmers of the state will be given proper financial assistance by the help of this scheme. Also, the subsidized agricultural loan will be given to poor farmers. The state government will provide benefits to near about 28 lakh farmers.
- Amount given to beneficiaries – For proper implementation of the scheme, the state has promised to give an amount of rupees 33 crores. Also, rupees 5,000 will be given to the poor farmers as grants via DBT mode.
- Training centers – The state government has set up near about 240 skill development centers to help the unemployed youths in the farmer’s family.
- Training to framer children –Vocational training centers has been provided by the state government. The educated children of the framers should send their children to the training centers through which they will get to know about the latest farming techniques and implement the same.
However, the chief minister of the state has given approval notice to 10 selected farmers to let inform about the launching of the scheme.
What are the eligibility criteria of the scheme?
- Resident of the state – The farmer should belong only to Assam in order to avail the benefits of the scheme. Farmers belonging to other states cannot get the benefits of the scheme.
- Annual income of the farmers – The farmers have to produce annual income certificate to ensure that fact that no member of their family is working under the government sector.
Documents required and application form of the scheme
- Residential proof – Farmers have to give their residential proof and relevant documents when applying for the scheme.
- Bank details – Farmers have to produce their bank details as the scheme money will be transferred by direct benefit transfer mode to the linked bank account of the beneficiary farmers.
- Income certificate – The farmer’s annual income certificate will be required for background check. Also, it helps to decide whether the person is eligible to get the benefits of the scheme or not.
However, no such application procedure has been detailed by the state government yet. As soon as it has been declared, the beneficiary farmers will be the first one to know about the updates. They will be given the official portal address of the scheme for the ease of the farmers to check necessary details. The unemployed youth of the farmer’s family can check for the details of vocation training.
Therefore, the implementation of this scheme, the farmers will be able to get rid of their hardships that might take place due to natural calamities. Proper implementation of the scheme is of topmost priority of the state government. In addition, the chief minister of the state has said to give financial help to the tribal group for their development in different areas.
- राजस्थान तारबंदी योजना आवेदन फॉर्म
- Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme in Assam 2019
- Benefits of Mudra Loan
- Mudra Loan Helpline Numbers