Parking House Support Scheme in Mizoram (PAHOSS) 2019 Financial Assistance 1 Lakh Rupees
The Parking House Support Scheme has been released by Mizoram state government. The main objective of this scheme is to lower the severity of massive road traffic in the city. This will make travelling easy for travelers throughout the state. Both private and recognized organizations will be assisted financially as has been promised by the state government.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Parking House Support Scheme (PAHOSS)
|Scheme has been launched by||Mizoram government
|Aim of scheme is||To provide financial help parking area construction.
|Amount to be given by state government is||Rupees 1 lakh.
|Scheme has been launched on||6th February 2019|
What are the key features of the scheme?
- Objective of scheme – The main aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance for the proper building of parking lot in Mizoram. This will help to reduce traffic jam issues in the state.
- Financial assistance given by government – The state government will give financial assistance to local councils, private NGOs and recognized NGOs for proper construction of parking area in different parts of the city.
- Amount given by government – Mizoram state government will give an amount of rupees 1 lakh for proper parking space construction project. This will lower city congestion issues.
- Capacity of parking areas – The newly built parking spaces will be able to cover 18,000 vehicles compared to previous ones in which only 4,500 vehicles were allowed.
- Parking fee – The owners get the right to collect the parking fee that has been set by Aizawl Municipal Corporation.
What are the eligibility criteria of the scheme?
- Organizations eligible – Both recognized and private NGOs will be eligible to build a parking lot with the government’s assistance. They will be able to keep 5 light motor vehicles.
- Amount given –The financial assistance given by the state government to NGOs who wish to build will be given in three installments.
Documents required and application form
- Bank details – Since the money will be credited in the link bank account in three installments, it is important to provide details of bank account. In this way, the organization will be able to get the money for construction directly credited in their accounts.
- Details of organization – Organized and private NGOs can apply for the scheme. They have to produce documents to prove the authenticity of the organization.
However, details of filling up of application form have not yet been declared by the state authority. As soon as it comes up, interested applicants of the scheme will be able to know about its details.
By effective participation of the state government, it will be able to lower changes of traffic jam and road congestion. This will help in peace maintenance of traffic throughout the city with the help of the construction developments.
Other links –
- Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme in Assam
- Maharashtra Prajwala Scheme
- Handloom Weavers Loan Waiver Scheme in Telangana
- Disadvantages of the Mudra Loans