Minimum Income Guarantee Scheme For The Poor [Application Form, Eligibility, Documents]
The entire nation is gearing up for the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections. All the major contesting political parties are trying their best to persuade the people to vote for them. The best way to attract the attention of the commoners is to announce developmental policies. In this light, Rahul Gandhi has been showing up at political meetings in all states. He has been urging the Indians to bring the Congress party to power so that it can implement new schemes, which will pave the path for the development of all communities. Accordingly, he announced Congress’s plans to implement a new scheme that is called “Minimum Income Guarantee” for the poor. Under this scheme, eligible candidates will receive a certain amount in their bank account as a financial aid from the state government.
|Name of the scheme||Minimum Income Guarantee|
|Announced by||Rahul Gandhi|
|Date of announcement||28th January 2019|
|To be implemented in||After Congress comes to power|
|Target beneficiaries||Financially weak sections of the society|
|Venue of announcement||Chhattisgarh|
Key features of the scheme
- Financial assistance – If the Congress comes to power and implements this scheme, then it will bring a smile on the eligible poor people. Under this scheme, applicants will receive a certain financial grant from the central government. It will help them to meet their economic needs.
- For poor people – During the announcement, Rahul Gandhi also mentioned that only people, belonging to financially weaker categories will be able to attain the benefits of this scheme. Thus, it is a project that will bring about development for the poor people in the country.
- Money in bank account – Rahul Gandhi also mentioned that all applicants must have bank accounts as the financial grant that will be issued by the central government, will be deposited in the bank account of the candidates. It will eliminate chances of mistakes and corruption.
- Pan-nation implementation – Though Rahul Gandhi mentioned the names of states like Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh, where percentage of financially weak people is high, he was quick to specify that the implementation of this unique income guarantee scheme will be done in all states.
During the meeting, Rahul Gandhi did not forget to highlight the shortcomings of the current BJP government. He thanked the common people of the state as they trusted the Congress and brought them to power in Chhattisgarh. He also mentioned that the BJP government lied about the lack of funds. He highlighted that if Congress comes back to power after the 2019 Lok Sabha, then they will ensure that poor people and farmers get all the financial assistance that they require.
- Assam Farmer’s Credit Subsidy Scheme
- Employee Pension Scheme Pension Amount to be Hiked
- Mudra Loan for Medical Shop
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana in SBI